RISSE CONTRACT RIDER
1. It is very important that this entire rider be read and understood. This rider is to insure that all the small details of the engagement are understood and will help the entertainment run smoother. It must be signed and returned with the contract. Should anything below be unclear or any condition listed impossible, please contact Jaisun McMillian at 919-749-0609.
2. Any and all matters concerning business or any problems arising on the date of the engagement must be discussed with Jaisun McMillian upon the group’s arrival.
3. If special music is requested by the Presenter, the Presenter must provide a cassette tape or CD with that music to Victor Stone before playtime. If the Artist is requested to play special music or theme for the
engagement, it must be sent to the Artist two weeks before playdate.
4. ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Presenter must provide at least three separate 20 amp electrical circuits within at least 10’ of the stage and/or the performing area. If these circuits can only be made available by use of electrical power cords, they must be within 50’ feet of staging area or Presenter must provide necessary and correct gauge cords to make this possible. THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO INSURE THAT BAND WILL NOT KEEP TRIPPING CIRCUIT BREAKERS.
5. The Artist shall have access to place of engagement at least two (2) hours prior to starting time of said performance for technical set-up. Presenter must understand that the Artist must have an easy access to the staging area for the loading and unloading of equipment. If during loading and unloading periods, approximately thirty minutes each time. If no elevator is available, Presenter must supply two (2) persons to help the band members load in and out, as it is very difficult to carry heavy equipment up a flight of stairs.
6. A stage twenty (20’) to twenty-four (24’) feet wide, twelve (12’) to sixteen (16’) feet deep, and four (4”) inches to one (1’) foot high must be provided for the Artist. Please allow for speakers and light stands on both sides of the stage.
7. A dressing area with mirrors, toilet facilities must be provided. THIS CANNOT BE A PUBLIC BATHROOM. The dressing area must be available to the group for the duration of the show. The dressing area should be pointed out upon the Artist arrival. Soft drinks, ice and hot meals are to be furnished for six (6) persons in the dressing room.
8. Presenter agrees to assume responsibility for any and all damage to Artist’s equipment by any person invited to the Presenter’s function not directly associated with Artist.
9. PAYMENT TO THE BAND MUST BE MADE IN THE NAME OF VICTOR STONE, IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS; CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK, MONEY ORDER, COMPANY CHECK DRAWN ON A NORTH CAROLINA BANK, SORORITY/FRATERNITY CHECK DRAWN ON A NORTH CAROLINA BANK.
10. Exact location of the engagement must be indicated on contract. Specific directions including a map must accompany this contract rider.
11. Outdoor Engagements are subject to the provisions of a special outdoor rider. Band cannot perform outside without a signed outdoor rider. Ask your ECE agent for details.
Presenter agrees upon signing this rider to meet all of the conditions herein to the best of his/her ability. Failure to meet any one of these conditions without a waiver before the performance shall constitute a breach of this agreement by the Presenter and the full amount contracted shall immediately become payable to VICTOR R. STONE.